-
September 2nd, 2002, 05:29 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I noticed that in the Love Master manga, part 8's title wasn't known. I'll assume this is still the case and try to be helpful in providing you with the title. On the last page, the katakana is the clearest and I can read that it says daburu rabu shokku which would be Double Love Shock. Dunno if that was a help or anything, but just in case you wanted to know.
And I'm very glad that Yami will be translated more frequently, too! I really love the manga and it's so great that's it's being scanlated. Thanks to all the translators and Sakura-san and Crisis-san for doing all this! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
September 3rd, 2002, 12:21 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Haha! We know the title now, but Sakura has been too lazy *kicks Sakura* to update the title. Thanks for reminding us, though!
- Crisis
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks